spring break pt. 3 //

5:45 PM


By popular demand (aka two people *cough*), I have returned with a third part to my spring break photography posts. I just had too many pictures to fit in two posts, so I'm squishing some of the extra ones together this week. (Don't worry, all of those sick of my photos. I'll have something new and different next week. ;D)



















I hope you enjoyed all my photos from spring break 2017! (If not...well, too bad. XD) It was so beautiful up in Illinois and Kentucky, and I can't wait till our next visit. I would love to get pictures during the fall!

Which spring break post did you enjoy the most? Would you be interested in seeing more posts like this when I travel? Also, what's your favorite vacation spot?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hey Mary! This is Clara, and we met on the 5k In One Day group!
    I've just discovered your blog, and its lovely and this post is as well! Your photos are amazing!
    Looking forward to reading more of your posts! <3
    -Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but those two people were very demanding. Or...one of them was. *cough*me*cough*

    BUT I AM SO GLAD YOU POSTED MORE PICS BECAUSE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! EXCUSE ME WHILE I DROOL OVER THESE FOR A FEW MILLION YEARS. I know I've said it before, but I LOVE your perspective of the world. You take pics of things I would never think to take pictures of, and they're all sooooo artistic and gorgeous and just make me feel inspired creatively. They're all so pleasing to the eyes--crisp and clear and whimsical. I LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY. I will never, EVER complain about you posting picture posts. NEVER. GIMME ALL THE MARY PHOTOS. <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can anyone be sick of spring photos? These are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT THIRD ONE OF THE MOSS. I just stopped and stared. So beautiful!! I love pictures of tiny things!
    The one of the dandelion was really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very glad you did photography again! you have such skill!

    ReplyDelete