spring break pt. 2 //

3:19 PM


Happy Resurrection Day! I just got back yesterday afternoon from my ten-day trip to Illinois and Kentucky. It was a long trip, and although I enjoyed seeing family, it feels so lovely to be back home.

So I promised I would post more pictures from my trip, and here I am! Hope you enjoy my amateur photography skills. ;)


One of the weird sculptures in the park...don't ask me what it is. XD
Another European-style church. There are about three or four of them in that city in Illinois.




















I hope you enjoyed seeing some more snapshots from my travels! Let me know if you would like to see a part 3...or if you're done with photography, that's okay, too. ;)


Happy Easter! I hope you're all having a blessed weekend! Which picture is your favorite in this post? And have you ever visited the Midwest? (I think Illinois counts...right? #soknowledgeable)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. EEEEPPPP AWESOME POST, GIRL!!!!!!!! =DDDDDDDD
    You did an amazing job with the pics. ;) It's fun having a friend who likes photography as much as I do!!
    <3
    Jaidyn Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH
    MY
    GOODNESS

    THESE PIIIIIICS!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SO TALENTED. These are purely breathtaking. I could stare at them all day!

    I'm obsessed with those churches you keep photographing. o.o So much gorgeousness!

    Don't EVEN make me choose a favorite! That is impossible! Just...just...no. THESE ARE ALL PERFECT. And YESSSSS I WANT PART 3! I will bribe you with cookies! *holds up cookies and looks at you with puppy dog eyes* I needs more gorgeous Mary pics, pleeeeease?

    I've never actually been to the Midwest! But you're totally making me want to go there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) Resurrection Day!
    I've never been to the Midwest, but those pictures are kind of acting like a travel agent. Such lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! These photos are all so lovely! And you must be in a beautiful area!
    I love photography, so a part 3 would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete