a new beginning //

11:05 AM


A new month has dawned, and with it I present to you Silver Horizons.

Life goes by so fast, and I don't want to miss a second of its beauty. Here in my creative nook, I hope to capture some of the unconventional beauty found every day in this journey of life. I will be searching for silver light on the horizon, rather than golden light. Because I believe that God created us to be unique.

I hope to use Silver Horizons to stretch my creativity to new levels, and to really allow myself to experiment in ways I haven't on my other blog. Life can be messy, but I do believe that messiness makes life beautiful.

So why don't you join me in looking for that silver light on the horizon? It's out there somewhere, waiting to be discovered.

"Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow."
~ Vincent van Gogh 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. OMW, MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You started a new blog, WHAT!? This is awesomeness, girl!! I love it!! ;) This post was beautiful, I'm really excited to see more upcoming posts!! <33333
    Jaidyn Elise Perran

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH YES I DID!!!! I'm still over the moon excited for it! EEP. Thank you so much, dear! You are such a sweetheart. <3

      Delete
  2. *gasps* You started a new blog! Oh my good gracious - I'm so incredibly excited right now! The design is SO PRETTY and simple, and I love it to death <3. (also, Silver Horizons is SUCH A GORGEOUS NAME) And now there's TWO lovely blogs where I can stalk the wonderful Glitter Queen :D.

    *promptly joins you in searching for that silver light* I'm so excited to see what you do with this blog, Mary! :D

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAV, YOU'RE THE BEST. <333 Thank you so much, girl! I'm enormously excited to share my new blog with everyone. :D

      Thank youuuu! Honestly, I'm so lucky to have a friend like you. <3

      Delete
  3. okay first off - I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A DSLR LIKE WAHT (or maybe I did and forgot lol) YOUR BLOG IS SO BEAUTIMOUS *loves it so much* *stares at it for like 1947858404 minutes* *follows* *goes off to stalk the rest*

    p.s. HOW DARE YOU KEEP THIS A SECRET FROM ALL YOUR FRIENDS *whaps you* xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um...I do? *had no idea what a DSLR was until I looked it up because #notapro* But yeah, thanks for pointing that out because now I know. XD

      AND GOSH, THANKS, SARE. <3 Ahhhhh, let me join you in staring because I LEGIT LOVE THIS DESIGN.

      (I didn't even tell my family, okay?! It was haaaard. XD *whaps you back*)

      Delete
  4. I AGREE WITH SARE. HOW DARE YOU.

    But also I'm in love with the design and simplicity and idea and everything <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEY AT LEAST I DIDN'T KEEP IT A SECRET FOREVER. ;P (And honestly, I was dying to tell you all within like fifteen minutes of it being finished. XD)

      Gah, thank you so much! I'm so glad you all like it. <3

      Delete
    2. Well I am glad that you told us XD

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful blog, and what a beautiful beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eep, lovely new blog! Best of wishes on it, and I look forward to your creative posts! ^_^ <3--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D'awwww, thanks, Deb! It makes me so happy that everyone has been so receptive. <3

      Delete